At Chanya Thai Therapy, the safety of our clients and therapists are our utmost priority. In light of Covid-19, we have place additional safety measures so you can have your treatment with a peace of mind:
1.Covid-19 questionnaire & consent form -we will send a form for you to complete online or on arrived. There will also be a contactless infrared body temperature check.
2. Hygiene- We will be requiring all clients to use the sanitising gel upon entry. We are also regularly sanitising work surfaces such as the massage couch, the face hole, reception desk, door handles and any equipments before and after each appointment. please be considerate when and after using the restrooms. Shower will not be available at the moment.
3. Personal Protective Equipment ( PPE )- the therapists will be with their PPE such as mask, apron and in some cases visor. The therapist may require you to wear a mask at your appointment.
4. Social distancing measures- waiting areas will be closed to ensure social distancing applies.
5. Refreshments -regrettably we are not allowed to offer any hot or cold refreshments under the government guidance.
6. Facials treatment- under the government guidance we are not allowed to carry out any facial treatments during this period. We will continue to monitor any updates on this.